Like all Paddywax candles, each fragrance vessel serves a dual purpose, up cycling into something useful in a different way. This one just happens to magically turn itself into a handblown cocktail glass with a colorful rim. Grab a matching pair, or one of each for a colorful collection. What's that smell? Why it's the top selling sister scent from the Boheme collection packaged in a whole new way.
- Top notes of Black Coconut, Bitter Lime, Spiced Bergamot
- Mid notes of Smoked Patchouli, Vetiver, Velvet White Petals
- Base notes of Dark Amber, Musk, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood
- Glass handblown in Mexico
- 9 oz with a burn time of approximately 50 hours